Saturday, April 5

...and another thing about furniture...

Don't forget your thrift/vintage/second-hand shoppes. Yesterday on break from jury duty, I browsed some local shoppes. I found my way to this thrift store that sells everything from gowns to dishes to amazing 6'5" x 7'3" x 1'3" solid wood shelving units, painted a creamy white giving it that rustic country couture look for $50!!!! Yes, $50!!!!
It's big enough to hold everything! I almost bought it, but I first gotta figure out how to get it to my apartment. I took a picture with my phone, but I haven't yet figured out how to transfer that kind of data.
Although, I have been able to send my contacts from phone to computer through bluetooth in the past...hmmm, let me work that out...
As for now, I've gotta board my flight. The flight boarding next to mine just asked for volunteers to take a later flight - with free cab service from the airport to your destination and a $300 travel voucher. You thought I was kidding, didn't you. Man, oh, man, I wish it were my flight that was asking for volunteers....

1 comment:

raafi said...

you can set up moblogging on here so that you can send a pic from your phone to your blog via text/MMS and it will go up lickety-split. Check it out.